Sunday 4 December 2011

After producing a design to do with curves and bends, I then decided to focus on the idea of creating a shape with blocks of wood, by drawing identically sized squares onto pine wood, using the band saw I then cut out the squares evenly, after doing so using the sanding machine I sanded the blocks down to create a smooth edge and a professional finish to the cubes.

 After producing a series of seperate blocks of wood, I then decided to arrange them and glue gun them into a structural form. I encounted some problems with attaching the wood together, although I got past the problems and I ensured the design was professional and steady. I then arranged the blocks of wood up against a corner of a wall, this created a design which could make the wall stand out.



No comments:

Post a Comment