Tuesday 10 April 2012

Working out dimensions I have to work with

I have decided to measure the dimensions of inside the drawers to determine what size of space I will have to work with, I have found the length is 23.3cm and the width of the space I have to work with is 11.7cm. By having these dimensions this will help me to expand my ideas on how I will incorporate an interior into my structure! I have made a block of wood in these dimensions to see the space more clearly which I have to expand on.



By making this block of wood this has helped me to think of new ideas on how I can expand on the structure and how I can incorporate interior design and architecture in my project!

I have decided to make the wood longer as it will then stick out of the structure and make way for some stairs to be added to fit together at the front of the building



By messing around with different concepts of how wood can be fitted in I have finally found a concept which could work!

No comments:

Post a Comment