Sunday 1 April 2012

Beggining of brief

We had a class discussion today about which idea would work better, my two ideas were recieved very well, although they much prefered the office space idea, they gave me helpful suggestions about using diffrenet objects to form a base for an interior rather than thinking and making a structure of my own!  I feel I benefited from this discussion as it helped me move my ideas forward as I was beggining to question my ideas and whether they would work or if the timescale I had would be enough!


By looking in the college skip I found some old drawers which would be perfect for me to use!I struggled carrying it back to the room though! I am currently thinking about how these drawers could be used to create an interesting base for me to work with for designing the interior.
I stacked them on top of each other which looks interesting and I can imagine an interior inside the drawers or even coming out of the drawers.


By moving the drawers around I thought about how this would appear more interesting,




I think this looks a more interesting concept of using drawers to cretae office space, and the ironic point is I am designing an office space and I am using office drawers to create the building!

No comments:

Post a Comment