Tuesday 6 March 2012

The outcome of the project

This project pushed me to explore and investigate many different factors of interior design and architecture, I found this project both challenging and rewarding. The finished model was of good standard and I found I had to change the design slightly to appeal to the brief. I found working with Google Sketch Up for the first time interesting and very satisfying. I also pushed my drawing skills by producing work to do with 3 point perspective and different views of the rooms and the building.

Overall the brief has been enlightening and I have explored many different factors including designing a building and an interior and making a model which had to be straight and have a professional finish. I faced problems with the design including ensuring the back of the design would fit, and ensuring the building was secure and could stand up properly although I overcame these problems and ensured the building was made to the best possible standard.




No comments:

Post a Comment